LOVE THE JETS + 9
- # 1 Jets Defense and these guys believe they are good
- Chargers are excellent but not perfect plus did you see that LaDamian Tomlinson Dance Video …ouch!
- 9 is too many points against a team on a roll like the Jets
- Granted the Chargers are NOT the lowly Bengals but still Jets are a good team and they will fight all the way
- Chargers will win it by a few as Rivers out manuevers the young Sanchez
TAKE the Cardinals + 7
- Too many points against a team that believes they belong in the Super Bowl again.
- Saints are tough but they may be rusty and start slow causing problems.
- Both teams are evenly matched. They are mirrors of one another
- The winner will be the last one with the ball and Warner has destiny on his side plus a date with the Hall of Fame
- 7 points is too much against the defending NFC Champions.
Colts – 6.5
- Joe Flacco is hurt and Ray Lewis can’t play QB
- Flacco’s 34 yards passing was anemic last week against a broken Patriot team without its # 1 wideout.
- The Colts are NOT broken and they have the Master of his Craft, the Great Peyton Manning leading that potent Offense
- The master bludgeons the upstart and exposes the weakness
Cowboys / Vikings – No Play
- Cowboys are playing some mean defense and they look like killers out there. Love it.
- Favre is having a great season and I love his running game. The Vikes D is stout
- But something has to give and this one will be one to watch.
- Who breaks? Wow! Its’ anyone’s guess. A battle of wills. The wiley old fighter Favre against a new tougher Romo.
- Lay off the point spread on this one cause it can go either way and I don’t’ even like the over/under.
- Lay off this game