- Giants are in trouble and so are the Cowboys led by relatively weak leaders.
- Eagles talent masks it’s weaknesses. That O Line is terrible. And the D line and Linebackers mediocre. They have time to find the right chemistry but watch out, the Packers won’t suffer fools easily.
- Maybe Grossman is right? We’re overlooking the Skins
- At this point, it looks like the Redskins vs. Eagles for the Division Championship
- The Packers are the team to beat. Excellent O. Rodgers was fantastic. Until someone knocks them down off the top, it’s Packers to the dance.
- Vikings McNabb throws for 39 yards passing! Great if it was the first drive but that was the whole game! OMG, Vikings are in deep trouble if this continues
- Lions will challenge and give the Bears and Packers fits
- Bears D looks fa real
- The top 3 here are in the top 10 teams in the NFL
- Saints almost kept up with Packers. That puts them in the Top 5
- Panthers have a QB. Can he keep it up for 16 games? If so, they could go 8-8 this year and ready to challenge soon.
- Falcons laid an egg. Over-confident? Probably. If they can’t keep up with the Eagles this week, the public shine on Ryans jersey turns to rust
- Buccaneers are a good team that over-reached last year. 8-8 this year!
This division looks like it belongs to the Saints again.
- Rams are in injury pergatory. And they have no WRs that scare. Translation? 7 win season?
- Cardinals have a QB again. Finally someone who can play well. That means the Cardinals are back and will take the division again from this mediocre field
- 49ers have Alex Smith. Good luck with that?
- Worse, Seahawks have Tavaris Jackson, Good Andrew Luck with that?
- Tom Terrific was amazing! Brady controlled that game at the line of scrimmage, play by play, dishing out match up challenges and converting. Amazing QB performance
- Jets can close but are they good enough to get to the dance?
- Bills are much better than people think. This team is built from the bottom up and they are angry. Watch Out!
- Dolphins wear turquoise. It’s hard to take them seriously.
- This division goes through Tom Brady, Rex Ryan, and maybe Ryan Fitzpatrick!
- Baltimore. Wow, finally dominated the giant of the division. Well done! This team looks super
- Steelers looked way over confident. Their coach won’t like it and they will come back and compete.
- Cleveland is still brown and dreary. They will compete for Andrew Luck
- Bengals have good talent and will be a decent team but they beat the Browns not the Patriots!
- This division is still Baltimore vs Pittsburgh
- No Peyton Manning, no playoffs for the Colts
- Texans are now the class of this division
- Jaguars and Titans could play 10 games againts each other and each will win 5. But that’s all they will win.
- Why waste time, give the Texans a ticket to the playoffs now
- Kyle Orton was weak! What the heck was that? Broncomaniacs on the phone right now calling “TEEBOW, TEEEBOW!” This was a horrible debut for Coach Fox. It reminds when Elway played his first game. He completed 1 pass! The rest is history. But in this case, it might be Orton who’s history.
- Chargers are over-rated again. Tight game versus a QB that throws for 39 yards? Is this a joke?
- Raiders played well, surprisingly! They may have what it takes. This could be the Raiders division to take.
- Chiefs are a top 5 team in the Pac 12
- Which lousy team takes this thing again? Roll the dice!