Yes, they have a good defense but, of the 7 games they have played most of them were facing really bad teams or good teams that had a bad situation at QB. Consider this….
- They beat Jacksonville in Game # 1. Big deal. This team really stinks. A none-win!
- They barely beat the Cowboys by 1 when Romo pulled a Romo at the end of the game.
- They beat Philadelphia, a good offense with a horrible defense and they needed special teams to do it. A decent win, not great!
- They beat the Giants but the Giants are not the old Giants, these new ones stink! They are 1-6. Next question!
- They played Titans minus QB Jake Locker and barely beat them as the back up QB almost pulled it out for Titans.
- They bear Raiders and Pryor…not a great win either. Raiders are not good.
- They beat HOUSTON with some guy named KEENUM at QB for Texans. And they only won by 1. Come on!
They are winning and while that couunts and builds confidence, they have NOT beaten a legitamet contending strong team with a strong QB…not yet!
Now, again, this week, they play the Browns…another team with a nobody at QB. Come on! Gifts! The browns wil give them a hard time because they are scrappy but Browns will lose because they are the FACTORY OF MISERY!
The week after, over the next 4 weeks, they play the BILLS, CHARGERS, and DENVER twice. I predict they lose 3 of those 4 games. They will also lose to Colts down the road. They will make playoffs at 12-4 and get blown out in the first round!
Broncos, Bengals, Colts, Pats, and Chargers are all better than the Chiefs! Heck, maybe even the Bills and Jets are better!
AFC goes through BRONCOS, COLTS, and BENGALS