I first heard this “FISHERMEN” tale told to me when I was hanging out on the largest lake in Mexico called “Lake Chapala”. It was a perfect place to hear this tale since Lake Chapala is a sleeply fishing area of retirees and yes, local fishermen. Since then, I have heard this tale told many times to me by many people all over the world. It’s been translated into many languages and shared by many learned and wise people in our human tribe. I hope you enjoy it’s message and it contributes to your life adventure. Enjoy!
My Latest Posts
- Is Walt Disney World Moving from Florida to Guadalajara Mexico? May 8, 2022
- Is Russia Running Away from U.S. Dollar Reserve Currency? What Should USA Do? February 25, 2022
- PUNISH FILES: The controversy surrounding Whoopi Goldberg and her comments about the Holocaust February 5, 2022
- 2024: Trump’s Secret Strategy Revealed January 12, 2022
- Meet The Worst American in the History of the United States of America January 6, 2022
- Johnny Punish covers Judy Garland’s Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas December 25, 2021
- Big Oil Senator Manchin Takes Kill Shot To Destroy EV Market Turning USA from Global Leader to Follower December 20, 2021
- Is Gold Dying on the Bitcoin Vine? November 23, 2021
- Punish Reviews New Music Playlists on Spotify June 20, 2021
- MUSIC MARKETING: Distro Change? Why I Switched To SoundCloud June 19, 2021
- The First Bivona June 13, 2021
- Top 10 Hollywood Actresses of All-Time April 29, 2021
Punish Radio PlayList on Spotify
This playlist is what's Johnny Punish is listening to right now. He updates it weekly. It features an eclectic group of songs from new artists and established one's as well.