Before I get going, first, I really love how Rep. John Boehner was so happy to be the new U.S. Speaker of the House that he wept describing his road to leadership. I cried with him because it’s not about us, it really is all about him; and that’s sad! I mean he’s a real special guy. I truly think he needs a hug!
My Latest Posts
- Is Walt Disney World Moving from Florida to Guadalajara Mexico? May 8, 2022
- Is Russia Running Away from U.S. Dollar Reserve Currency? What Should USA Do? February 25, 2022
- PUNISH FILES: The controversy surrounding Whoopi Goldberg and her comments about the Holocaust February 5, 2022
- 2024: Trump’s Secret Strategy Revealed January 12, 2022
- Meet The Worst American in the History of the United States of America January 6, 2022
- Johnny Punish covers Judy Garland’s Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas December 25, 2021
- Big Oil Senator Manchin Takes Kill Shot To Destroy EV Market Turning USA from Global Leader to Follower December 20, 2021
- Is Gold Dying on the Bitcoin Vine? November 23, 2021
- Punish Reviews New Music Playlists on Spotify June 20, 2021
- MUSIC MARKETING: Distro Change? Why I Switched To SoundCloud June 19, 2021
- The First Bivona June 13, 2021
- Top 10 Hollywood Actresses of All-Time April 29, 2021
Punish Radio PlayList on Spotify
This playlist is what's Johnny Punish is listening to right now. He updates it weekly. It features an eclectic group of songs from new artists and established one's as well.