A poem about the end of days, world war II. Written by Johnny Punish in a moment of dispair.
My Latest Posts
- SATURNIA: My Mom Emigrated to USA on this Epic Italian Ship, one of it’s Last Voyages July 15, 2022
- Is Johnny Punish a Mister Fadeaway, a man time forgot? Are you a Mister Fadeaway too? July 9, 2022
- Almost Mint Condition 2016 Ford Focus SE for Sale July 5, 2022
- Goodnight Irene: Johnny Punish goes full rock on the #1 song from 1950 July 3, 2022
- Is Walt Disney World Moving from Florida to Guadalajara Mexico? May 8, 2022
- Is Russia Running Away from U.S. Dollar Reserve Currency? What Should USA Do? February 25, 2022
- PUNISH FILES: The controversy surrounding Whoopi Goldberg and her comments about the Holocaust February 5, 2022
- 2024: Trump’s Secret Strategy Revealed January 12, 2022
- Meet The Worst American in the History of the United States of America January 6, 2022
- Johnny Punish covers Judy Garland’s Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas December 25, 2021
- Big Oil Senator Manchin Takes Kill Shot To Destroy EV Market Turning USA from Global Leader to Follower December 20, 2021
- Is Gold Dying on the Bitcoin Vine? November 23, 2021
Punish Radio PlayList on Spotify
This playlist is what's Johnny Punish is listening to right now. He updates it weekly. It features an eclectic group of songs from new artists and established one's as well.